Welcome to our site about CBD in Europe. On our website, you will find all the information you need to know about Cannabidiol and CBD products. From our testing results and comparisons of the products legally available on the market. You can be sure that everything you find on this site is based on reliable and latest informations. Check out our best rankings on where you can find products and detailed information related to CBD. In time, we will expand our reviews with information about strains, brands, products, and many other types of relevant information you need to know when selecting and purchasing CBD products.
What are the facts about cannabidiol (one of the active ingredients in cannabis)? CBD is not a drug and has no harmful or recreational properties. However, it is important to not confuse CBD with Hemp oil, which is extracted by pressing hemp seeds. CBD comes from flowers.
What is CBD?
CBD, also called Cannabidiol, is a molecule naturally present in Cannabis. It is not a psychoactive agent and therefore does not cause psychotropic effects and is 100% legal in member countries of the European Union.
As one of the most important compounds in Cannabis sativa species, CBD has demonstrated its use as a treatment for a wide range of disorders including epilepsy, anxiety, depression, psychosis, neurodegenerative disorders, cancer, schizophrenia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain, inflammation, acne, infection, cardiovascular diseases, and many others.
Cannabidiol is considered a phytocannabinoid derivative, as it is an essential oil, an Entourage Effect component (see below) and intensively studied. Its use is legal and safe for human consumption.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a cannabinoid that can be found in cannabis. It is second in cannabinoid research after THC (the mind-altering substance found in cannabis) (1). CBD is the most important compound found in hemp, right after flavonoids or terpenoids. Cannabinoids can be defined as substances that bind to receptors within our endogenous cannabis cannabinoid systems. Most commonly, CBD is found in cannabis ( Cannabis Sativa) and cocoa( Theobroma cacao). It is also found in hemp cultivated!
The Cannabidiol Controversy
Cannabidiol has a poor reputation due to the fact that it is derived form cannabis. It is not illegal or recreational. However, it can be used medicinally and is authorized for sale. It is important to distinguish it from THC, the active and recreational component of cannabis. This molecule makes cannabis illegal for sale and consumption in Europe, as well as other countries around the globe.
However, cannabidiol-based items are not banned. In fact, they are recommended in some cases. They are also at the root of significant growth in CBD consumption in recent years. These products have nothing to do the use of marijuana as a soft drug. It is an extract of a single plant, just like other plants. However, it has its own health effects. The active ingredients in the plant extract can treat a variety of diseases, ailments and other health issues. It can be used to relieve symptoms, just as any other plant.
CBD has many benefits
Cannabidiol, a powerful component of cannabis, is one example. CBD can be used in medicine to treat or relieve various diseases and symptoms. These are the main advantages of cannabidiol ( 2 ), an exciting active substance used in many medicines.
Significant anti-inflammatory effect
CBD is an active ingredient that has significant natural anti-inflammatory properties ( 3 ). This is true for all cannabinoids. Cannabidiol, a popular dietary supplement, is used by athletes to provide relief from their joint and muscle pain. Cannabidiol can be used to treat and prevent chronic inflammatory pain. Cannabidiol, a substance that is used in medicine to treat inflammation among other things, can be found in the following ways: You can combine it with other supplements, like Korean ginseng.
Cannabidiol, which has an anti-inflammatory effect can help to relieve joint swelling and pain related to Rheumatoid Arthritis. It slows down the progression of the disease, and helps to reduce joint destruction.
A natural painkiller
A 2019 study showed that cannabidiol is as effective as conventional painkillers in providing short-term pain relief ( 4 ). This study shows that cannabidiol is very effective in analgesic as well as anxiolytic relief. This molecule has natural painkilling properties.
Cannabinoids act as immunomodulators
CBD can be used to treat pain and prevent future ones. CBD not only reduces inflammation but also balances the immune system and protects us from oxidative stresses. Our immune system has many sensors that monitor the cannabinoids our bodies produce and those we ingest.
Different factors can cause imbalances in the cannabinoid system, including autoimmune diseases and inflammation. CBD can help to balance this system and provide support. CBD acts directly on the immune cells, triggering many beneficial antioxidant and anti-inflammatory reactions.
Anxiety, stress and cannabidiol
Cannabidiol, as we have already mentioned, has anxiolytic properties. It helps to reduce anxiety and emotional stress. People who are prone to anxiety and chronic stress can benefit from this substance’s ability to promote relaxation and rest. It could even be useful in treating depression. This is one the most well-known properties of cannabidiol. Researchers believe this molecule could also be used to treat obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTS).
Epilepsy, and other neurological disorders
The non-addictive active compound CBD has many benefits for neurological disorders. It has strong medical potential for the treatment of various disorders, such as dystonia ( 5 ), and epilepsy ( 6 ). It is a sedative that helps to prevent and alleviate seizures. It can also reduce restlessness, particularly in the context of Parkinson’s disease.
Cannabidiol could also be helpful in treating schizophrenia and autism spectrum disorders ( 7 ) ( 8 ). Research has shown CBD to be particularly effective in treating schizophrenia symptoms, especially when the patient’s emotions are dull or if there is social withdrawal. Cannabidiol, in this setting, would be just as effective as antipsychotics atypical, but with fewer side effects.
Preventive properties against degeneration
CBD has the ability to delay the onset and progression of degenerative diseases by its effects on the brain. CBD can reduce symptoms and speed up the development of this type disease. Cannabidiol stimulates brain cells and protects them from toxic substances or oxidative stress. It helps the cerebral vascular system fight off any lesions that could affect it.
CBD’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties make it a very attractive treatment for ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis). This molecule may also be able to reverse cognitive decline in subjects with Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. CBD helps to reduce blood flow and protect the brain from damage. It protects the brain from damage and helps prevent many neurodegenerative diseases.
Cannabidiol lowers lipid synthesis, and regulates activity of the glands. This helps prevent and treat acne. Its anti-inflammatory properties on the skin glands make it a more effective treatment for acne. Cultivated hemp can help reduce breakouts and speed up the healing process. Cannabidiol is also beneficial for treating eczema and psoriasis.
creams that are based on CBD can be used to treat specific skin conditions and hydrate the skin. Cannabidiol creams are moisturizing and soothing for skin. It is a good idea to use the cream to apply it locally, and at the best place.
Other benefits of CBD
Cannabidiol can be used to combat the side effects of medication or medical treatments such as nausea and vomiting. This active substance can be used in conjunction with chemotherapy and other heavy treatments. Fenugreek, a form of active substance, can also be used to increase appetite.
CBD has sedative and relaxing effects that can help promote sleep and improve quality. It aids in falling asleep faster, which is great for those suffering from insomnia. This active ingredient also improves deep sleep quality.
CBD research has shown promising results against metastatic breast cancers. The molecule seems to deactivate the gene that causes the proliferation of many types of cancer cells. Although initial results seem encouraging, further research is required in this area.
What you need to know about CBD consumption
You should know the following information before you start using cannabidiol. These include side effects and possible contraindications.
Contraindications to Cannabidiol
You should be aware of your risk factors for arterial problems and family history. Side effects have been reported in some cases. They should therefore be extra cautious and seek medical advice before taking cannabidiol. However, pregnant or breastfeeding women should be cautious about consuming products made from cultivated cannabis. It is important to seek medical advice as CBD can cause adverse effects in newborn babies. These effects may be minimal or non-existent in low doses. These women should not consume or use it, as they are being protected.
CBD is not recommended for people with heart disease. This is a subject that has a formal contraindication. Cannabidiol may have unwanted or even dangerous effects on sensitive heart systems. People with Parkinson’s disease, such as myself, should seek the advice of their doctor about products that contain it. People allergic to pollen from the botanical species Cannabis Sativa must adhere to a strict contraindication.
Side effects or adverse effects?
The active ingredient in cultivated hemp is a substance that directly affects the well-being. It can provide relaxation in low doses. However, high doses can cause drowsiness. It is used often to treat sleep disorders and insomnia. It promotes deep sleep and falling asleep. This molecule is best used in the evening. You should not drive or engage in potentially hazardous activities if you feel drowsy after taking CBD. You might lack vigilance.
Side effects can also be caused by CBD high intake. These side effects include dry mouth, digestive problems, nausea, dizziness, dizziness, and nausea. It is important to begin cannabidiol treatment with low doses and then increase the dosage over time. This allows you to avoid side effects and reap the benefits of active molecule.
How do you use cannabidiol
There are many cannabidiol products available on the market. It is important to follow the prescribed doses for each product. Or the dosages on the packaging. You can use CBD oil or hemp oil to get your CBD. This oil is made from hemp and can be used to make cosmetics. This oil is very popular in the sport.
The dried flowers and pollen from CBD can be used (permitted forms), as well as being used for dietary supplements. Cannabidiol can then be taken in capsules or tablets like any other commercial supplement. Cannabidiol can also be found in crystals that can be used to combine the ingredients of medicines and food supplements. Electronic cigarettes are an alternative to traditional cigarettes. This is not the best way to use cannabidiol, considering the health risks associated with smoking.
A health professional is recommended for all questions and doubts. He can adapt your supplements and medical treatments to meet your needs.
How to order CBD in Europe?
This type of medicine is very versatile and can be found in many CBD shops and online CBD stores, even those which specialize in alternative medicines. In this case, the pharmacist will ask you a few questions before giving advice on how to use CBD correctly.
CBD is currently legal in Europe but you should be careful before using it since there are certain laws that prohibit taking CBD products containing more than 0.3% THC. Although this ensures the product dose does not produce psychoactive effects
The consumption of CBD in its diverse forms is widespread both in the European Union and abroad and its acceptance is increasing day-by-day in many nations.
CBD is safe and has no euphoric effect and does not create psychotropic, physical, psychological, or behavioral side effects. Thus, it is a safe analgesic for pain therapy and a therapeutic agent against stress, insomnias, and other common health problems.
Our most popular articles:
- How to consume cbd oil ? - Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a compound found in the cannabis plant that is believed to have a number of potential health benefits. CBD can be… [...]
- How to use cbd oil for erectile dysfunction? - There is some evidence to suggest that CBD oil may be helpful for improving sexual function and possibly treating erectile dysfunction (ED). However, it's important… [...]
- What is cbd coffee? - CBD coffee is a type of coffee that is infused with cannabidiol, a compound found in the hemp plant that is believed to have a… [...]
- When to take cbd oil for sleep? - Although the research is still in its infancy, CBD oil has shown promising results when it comes to relieving symptoms associated with sleep disorders. Researchers believe… [...]
- Cbd Vape: how often to use? - The frequency of use for CBD vape products will depend on the individual and their specific needs and preferences. Some people may find relief with… [...]
- How much cbd should i add to vape juice? - The amount of CBD you should add to your vape juice will depend on several factors, including the strength of the CBD product you are… [...]
- How to Take CBD Oil for Sleep? - Many people suffer from sleeplessness. It is important to understand how to improve the quality and quantity your sleep, before it starts to impact your… [...]
- How does cbd vape make you feel? - CBD, or cannabidiol, is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant. When taken in the form of a vape, it may produce a variety… [...]
- What does cbd oil taste like ? - CBD oil generally has a slightly earthy or nutty taste. The flavor of CBD oil can vary depending on the type of hemp plant it… [...]
- How long does cbd oil take to work? - The length of time it takes for CBD oil to work can vary depending on a number of factors, including the dosage, the method of… [...]
- How many drops of cbd oil should i take? - The appropriate amount of CBD oil to take depends on a variety of factors, including your body weight, the condition you are trying to treat,… [...]
- How to vape cbd oil? - Vaping CBD oil has become a popular way to consume this compound, which is derived from the cannabis plant. Many people use CBD oil to… [...]
- When to take cbd oil for sleep? - There is currently no standard dosing recommendation for CBD oil and sleep. The best way to determine the appropriate dosage of CBD oil for sleep… [...]
- Best CBG Oils – test, experiences and reviews - CBG oil, or cannabigerol oil, is a type of cannabinoid oil derived from the hemp plant. It is one of the lesser-known cannabinoids, but it… [...]
- CBDA (Cannabidiolic acids) - CBDA (cannabidiolic acids) is one of the many compounds that can be found in cannabis and hemp. It is abundant in CBD-rich CBD varieties. When heated,… [...]
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) - THC is a long-standing symbol of marijuana. Let's look at this part of marijuana more closely. THC, the chemical component of marijuana that gives you the… [...]
- CBT (Cannabitriol) - Researchers were able to isolate CBT from marijuana plants. CBT is only found in small amounts of cannabis. Further research on its health and euphoric effects… [...]
- CBDL (Cannabinodiol) - Cannabinodiol, a sub-class in Cannabinoids. It is also known as CBDL. It is a psychoactive cannabis cannabinoid. It is found in less deliberations in Cannabis Sativa. You may… [...]
- CBGA (Cannabigerolic Acid) - Cannabigerolic Acid, also known as CBGA, is a cannabinoid. It is used to prepare common cannabinoids such as cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol. The raw form of THCA… [...]
- CBGM (Cannabigerol Monoethyl Ether) - Cannabigerol monomethyl ether, a naturally occurring cannabinoid, has been classified under the CBG category because they have properties similar to CBG. CBGM can be found in… [...]
- CBE (Cannabielsoin) - Cannabielsoin, also known as CBE, is a non-psychoactive cannabis cannabinoid. CBE was first mentioned in 1973 in scientific journals. Many research studies were conducted to determine the… [...]
- What is CBLA (Cannabicyclolic acid) - Cannabicyclolic acid (CBLA), a rare compound, is usually found in cannabis. It is non-psychoactive in the natural world. It is pure cannabichromenic (CBCA) form. However, environmental changes… [...]
- What is CBL (Cannabicyclol) - Cannabicyclol (CBL), is a phytocannabinoid that can be found in marijuana. This compound is often found in older cannabis that has been stored long enough to… [...]
- What is CBCV (Cannabichromevarin) - Cannabichromevarin, also known as CBCV, is one of the many varieties of marijuana that are available. In 1975, CBSV was isolated from a Thai cannabis plant… [...]
- What is CBDV (Cannabidivarin) - Cannabidivarin (also known as CBDV) is a non-toxic cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. It interacts with various parts of the neurohormonal system to regulate brain function,… [...]
- What is CBGV ? – (Cannabigerovarin) - CBGV (Cannabigerovarin) is a derivative cannabigerol. It is one of the most effective cannabinoids from cannabis. Cannabigerol is often referred to by some as the "mother… [...]
- What Is CBC? (Cannabichromene) - Cannabichromene is a non-psychoactive cannabis cannabinoid. It is usually found in the tropical strains of cannabis and has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties. Recent research has shown that cannabichromene… [...]
- What Is Cannabinol (CBN) and what it does ? - The trichomes of marijuana contain a lot of cannabinoids that have many different effects on the body. THC and CBD are the most well-known. There are more… [...]
- What is Cannabigerol (CBG) and what it does ? - Cannabigerol, or CBG, is a minor cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. It is a non-psychoactive compound, meaning it does not produce the "high" associated with… [...]
- CBD Crystals - Our online store offers a wide range of CBD Crystals that are 100% legal in Europe. It is a product that can be pure of CBD crystals, which… [...]
- CBD Cosmetics - Because of its relaxing and soothing properties, CBD is found in many cosmetic products, including body creams and lotions as well as oils, oils, and… [...]
- CBD Resins: best CBD Hash and Pollens - Discover our CBD Hash and resins: rich in cannabinoids and terpenes for a powerful experience! The CBD Hash and resins are made from hemp flowers… [...]
- Best CBD capsules - You can get all the benefits of hemp in one easy to swallow CBD capsule. CBD capsules let you enjoy the full benefits of cannabinoids… [...]
- Best CBD e Liquids and Vape Juices - We offer a variety of CBD E-liquids in addition to the many e-liquids available. We offer CBD E liquids that meet European Union standards. They undergo rigorous… [...]
- Best CBD Gummies - CBD gummies are one of the easiest and most fun ways you can take cannabidiol. These gummies are easy to take (no measuring, droppers or special tools required), discreet,… [...]
- Best CBD Oil – CBD oil test, experiences and reviews 2022 - CBD oil has many benefits and is often considered a natural health booster. The three letters CBD are the abbreviations of cannabidiol, one of the… [...]
- Best CBD Flowers – CBD Hemp Flower review, test and experiences - CBD flower are known to have a variety of positive effects on the human body. Thanks to the law legalizing CBD and CBG flower, there… [...]